Getting Involved ... Staying Involved!
The Pranic Healing community is a global community, spaning over 85 countires around the world! Local communities have the opportunity to participate in Global Conventions and Retreats, as well as sharing the teachings at Meditations on Twin Hearts evenings, Healing Clinics and courses.
Pranic Healing Cairns has been established with the vision of developing a Pranic Healing community in North Queensland, to assist practitioners to learn and hone their skills, both individually and as a group. One of the benefits of being part of a community is that we can give and receive support energetically and practically. Group energy is exponentially greater than the individual; giving is important if we are to receive; and in ending suffering. Grand Master Choa Kok Sui’s dream is to have a Pranic Healer in every family.
Pranic Healing Cairns donates 10% of all donations and net income to the teachers and mentors of Pranic Healing Cairns. Funds are further used towards provision of meditations and healings on a voluntary/donation basis, as well as individual participant scholarships to attend Pranic Healing Cairns courses.
Giving, serving and forgiving are great ways to add to your Karmic Grace Bank! Potentially resulting in you attracting self-healing, prosperity and abundance into your life!
Tangible ways to realise the benefits of getting involved and staying involved with Pranic Healing Cairns are as follows:
- Like us on Facebook
- Signup for our Newsletter
- Immerse yourself in Meditation on Twin Hearts on Monday and Wednesday nights at 6.30pm
- Pranic Healing Consultation
- Pranic Healing Courses
- Practice Pranic Healing on your family and friends
- Volunteer to help and practice healings at Pranic Healing Cairns events
- Give generously and within your means. Pranic Healing Cairns gratefully accepts donations to further it’s mission.