Pranic Healing Guidelines
- Pranic Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist or the ailment is severe, please immediately consult a medical doctor and a Certified Pranic Healer.
- Pranic Healers are not medical doctors, but medical doctors can be Pranic Healers.
- Pranic Healers should not make medical diagnosis.
- Pranic Healers should not prescribe medications and/or medical treatments.
- Pranic Healers should not interfere with the prescribed medications and/or medical treatments.
- These Pranic Healing Guidelines must be posted in all Pranic Healing Centres.
Pranic Healing Guidelines, Master Choa Kok Sui
(My Pranic Healing)